Our Client, a Global FTSE organisation, is seeking an In-House Employment Lawyer to join their Central London Legal Department.
The role is highly varied, with a mix of both contentious and non-contentious matters. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing advisory and litigation support services to the business on a wide range of employment law issues, including managing negotiations on behalf of organisation, advising on exit strategies and drafting settlement agreements. You will also be responsible for drafting and reviewing pleadings, letters of advice and witness statements and preparing written submissions for preliminary and final case hearings.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing with employment tribunals
- Dealing with unfair dismissal claims
- Renewing the company’s employment policies and procedures
- Advising on TUPE, providing in-house support concerning Trade Union matters, redundancies and indemnities
- Advising and supporting key regional HR business partners, this entails regional monthly meetings, reviewing cases and occasionally acting as a witness
- Managing the outsourcing of some advocacy
The ideal lawyer will have trained within a leading City or Legal 500 practice.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Employment Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly