In House Solicitor
Our client is looking to recruit an In House Solicitor to join its legal team in Leeds.
The role is part of the UK team accountable for providing legal advice to underpin delivery of the clients business strategy and purpose, in particular ensuring that the legal risks relating to the UK team are being appropriately managed and controlled, through its commercial contracts. The role is primarily to focus on customer facing contracts for its healthcare services but will also cover a diverse range of supplier agreements.
For the In House Solicitor role , candidates need to have
- Substantial experience of drafting and negotiating different types of commercial agreements
- Knowledge of data protection, competition law and IP advice for goods/ services agreements.
- Exceptional commercial awareness. Strong drafting and negotiation skills. Good change management skills. Proven track record of adding value. Tenacious with a high attention to detail. Conscientious and hard working. Thrives in a dynamic environment. Demonstrated ability to act with good judgement and discretion, including handling sensitive matters appropriately.
- Considerable experience of making risk-based decisions in a complex operating environment with multiple competing demands. Understanding the balance between commercial mechanisms and contractual mechanisms to manage risk.
- Previous experience in an in-house legal department is an advantage, including experience of working autonomously or with a minimum of direction.
Experience of corporate transactional work and corporate restructuring would be of benefit.
The salary will be comensurate with level of PQE. Please contact Susan McNulty 0796 7751440 if you may be interested in this role or any other In House role in Yorkshire, N East or the N West.