Data Protection Solicitor
Are you a Data Protection Solicitor interested in working alongside a Chambers ranked Partner of a Top 40 firm? Their Data Protection team is one of the largest and most successful out there.
This Firm will give you unrivalled exposure to high quality work due to their highly enviable client-base of FTSE 250 and the best public sector clients as well.
This stand-out top 40 firm with a brilliant reputation are offering this fantastic opportunity to join an interesting part of their company. They advise a range of clients from FTSE 250 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities to wealthy individuals.
The Firm are a National and impressive outfit and are really going places, having moved exponentially up the Legal 500 rankings over the last year, with no sign of slowing down and this makes it a really great time to join and springboard your career onward and upward.
They are seeking a Data Protection Solicitor (3+ years PQE) to join their busy team working from their office in Bristol, Somerset.
Led by a Chambers rated Partner, whom the succesful candidate would work closely alongside, this firm's Data Protection practice has a leading reputation.
They advise major private and public sector clients from a mixture of industries. The Firm often work on cutting edge data products spanning new and emerging technologies encompassing cyber security, telematics, drones and big data.
This Firm also advises on broader information governance issues, including freedom of information and the re-use of public sector information.
The GDPR is creating opportunities for the Firm to help new clients and support existing ones too with their data protection compliance, from upfront gap analysis & reporting through to the provision and implementation of compliance solutions.
You will have 3+ years experience in data protection and be keen to build a practice as a specialist Data Protection Lawyer
You will be:
- A Data Protection Solicitor with at least 3 years previous qualified experience
- Experienced in ANY (or all) of the following: commercial contracts, IT services agreements, software licensing, cloud outsourcing arrangements, internet and ecommerce issues and/or data protection.
You will receive:
- Fantastic benefits tailored to your wants and needs - you choose!
- A highly competitive salary
- The chance to work to the highest calibre in a collaborative collegiate environment
- A strong route to progression - the opportunity for Partnership is something that is always considered for the right people at this Firm.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Data Protection Solicitor to join this progressive Firm in Bristol, Somerset.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Data Protection Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly