In House Disputes Resolution/ Construction Solicitor
Our client a leader in its sector is looking to recruit an In House Disputes Resolution/ Construction Solicitor to join its in house legal team to be based in Manchester or Leeds.
The key responsibilities for the In House Disputes Resolution/ Construction Solicitor role will include
The successful candidate for the role will have the following attributes
- Sound legal, commercial, business and negotiating acumen.
- Working knowledge of standard form construction contracts, in particular the NEC and JCT suite of contracts.
- A proven ability to handle a varied and complex caseload including running a number of disputes simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Articulate and numerate drafting.
- Proactive, solution-oriented attitude to resolving business issues.
- Professional and personal integrity
- Project management and prioritisation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
The salary will be commensurate with the level of experience. Candidates who are contentious solicitors/ construction solicitors should apply. If you might be interested in any other in house roles in the North please contact Susan McNulty on 0113 2437730/ 0796 7751440.