Commercial Property Paralegal
Are you a Paralegal with good knowledge of conveyancing processes and procedures? Our client, a well-regarded, UK top 50 full-service law firm requires an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join their team, working out of their London office.
As well as at least 3-6 months’ previous legal experience in a similar role and / or an LPC/ILEX qualification, it’s essential the successful candidate has working knowledge of conveyancing processes and procedures.
You will also be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, will be extremely organised and able to work well within a team.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Land Registry applications and post completion administration
- File opening and administration
- File closure and archiving
- Providing assistance with marketing material development
- Taking every reasonable opportunity to further legal and skills training
- Complying with the departmental requirements for the use of secretaries
- Lexcel compliance preparation such as scanning and carrying out money laundering processes
- Updating SLX during and at the end of transactions
- Dealing with search requests for property transactions and collating the results
- Report collating and part preparation
- SDLT submissions
- Legal research on new issues
To apply or more details about the position, please contact Luke at Interlink Recruitment on 0203 655 2180
Apply for Commercial Property Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly