IP Solicitor - NQ+, Reading
New in! - our client are a leading Legal 100 firm with an enviable reputation for all commercial, IP and IT contracts and matters including: drafting, reviewing and commenting on contracts. The work also involves e-commerce, consumer law and data protection.
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and highly motivated individual (NQ+) to join the team and support the partners and more senior members of a vast array of complex issues. You will have a consistently strong academic record and have trained with a recognised national, city or regional firm having completed at least one seat in Commercial / TMT / IP/IT.
We would like to speak with individuals who can demonstrate good organisation, time management and client relationship skills. This role will involve client contact from an early stage so a genuine appetite to BD is essential. The ideal profile will be a team player with solid commercial awareness and an ability to work under time pressure.
Clients will include: Multi-national corporations; public companies; professional partnerships; banks and financial institutions.
A career progression framework is in place and progression prospects are excellent for the right person.
A generous financial package is on offer + benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for IP Solicitor - NQ+, Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Information Technology Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Patents Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)