International Trust and Private Client Associate Cayman Islands
Why move to the Cayman Islands?
- Gain career-defining experience advising an international client base on high-value, complex trust related matters.
- Take an active role in business development and CSR initiatives for the firm.
- You’ll be paid an attractive tax-free salary (plus bonus and benefits including relocation, pension, private health insurance and gym membership).
- Live on the beach.
- Short commutes.
Our client is renowned for its friendly and inclusive working environment. You will be joining them at an exciting time as they expand across a number of practice areas. You will be working alongside some of the best in the business who will be your mentors.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years relevant PQE. Offshore experience not required.
- You will have a genuine passion for trust and private client work.
- You have strong technical and client skills.
- You are a top performer looking for a platform to take your career to a new level.
Ready to find out more?
Contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion Mike is based in the Cayman Islands and will give you straightforward advice on all aspects of the move based on first-hand experience. Email email@example.com t) +44 (0)203 2893578. m) +1 345 3280555 (GMT-5). Skype highbury.consulting.cayman www.highburyconsulting.com
Apply for International Trust and Private Client Associate Cayman Islands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Charities Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Glasgow
- Private Client Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Glasgow
- Personal Asset Management Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Glasgow
- Personal tax/trusts Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Glasgow
- Wills & Probate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Glasgow