Dispute Resolution - international firm - 1-3 PQE £75-95,000
Our client is an ambitious and growing international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US.
They're renowned for having a deep understanding of their clients' markets, and their dispute resolution group works across the sector specialisms to represent clients in high value, complex commercial disputes. They have a track record of success in all forms of dispute resolution.
The group focuses on finding practical commercial solutions for their clients; in line with their business and objectives. Clients come from a wide variety of organisations including investment banks, major infrastructure and transport companies, utilities, international retailers, insurers, reinsurers and global natural resources companies.
This is one of the most interesting dispute resolution teams in the City. The work is cross-border, complex and demanding. Due to strong and consistent growth, they are looking for an additional Associate.
To be considered for this position you will have
- Excellent academics
- Training from a well-regarded City or international law firm and 1-3 years' post-qualification experience
- Strong legal and analytical skills.
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise, organize and project manage
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Dispute Resolution - international firm - 1-3 PQE £75-95,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly