Be at the forefront of Legal Technology, 3-5 and 8+PQE
Our client is one of the world's leading firms. Of the major players they have always been a leader in the innovative provision of legal services; aiming to improving the efficiency of client service delivery, whilst also saving time and reducing costs.
They are now developing an alternative offering for their clients. An offering which, with the help of technology, will enable them to offer some types of work at the highest quality level yet with alternative, lower pricing structures.
To help them build this offering in London, they are looking for additional qualified lawyers with an entrepreneurial bent and appreciation for what new technology can bring to an old profession.
They are recruiting for roles at both Senior Solicitor and Manager level.
In both roles, you'll be expected to:
- Lead and negotiate transactions with limited supervision.
- Work with, manage client relationships and liaise directly with clients on matters and potential new projects and/or workstreams.
- Assist in developing workflow for specific projects, including drafting process manuals/negotiation guides and supporting our instructing teams and clients with the drafting of project instructions.
- Formulate/assist in formulating pricing models at the outset of a matter and then assist in managing costs and billing throughout.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law and is an "expert" in relation to their specialist areas of practice.
At Manager level, you'll also be expected to lead and manage the team in London, collaborating with partners and colleagues in other offices and escalating project-specific and people-related issues appropriately.
In order to be considered for an opportunity to join this exciting venture, you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor in England and Wales (other common law jurisdictions will be considered) with either 3-5 years' PQE (at Senior Solicitor level) or 8+ PQE (at Manager level) gained in commercial practice;
- Have a high level of attention to detail, but also the ability to step back from the detail and see risks, opportunities and trends
- Have excellent communication skills, and be able to articulate complex issues (both verbally and in writing).
- Have a strong analytical ability and sound judgement with the ability (and a hunger) to balance multiple factors and solve complex problems;
- Be strongly technology literate and have an aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications, for example using AI tools, documentation automation technology etc.
- Experience of working in a commercial legal environment, ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience in private practice, with experience of working as part of an in-house legal team also desirable.
Our client plans to aggressively grow this team, and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a development which could disrupt the legal services landscape as we know it.
For further information please get in touch with David von Dadelszen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Be at the forefront of Legal Technology, 3-5 and 8+PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly