2 x Project Finance - major international firm - 2-7 PQE
Our client is one of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms.
Their market-leading Energy, Natural Resources & Infrastructure Finance team is consistently ranked in the top tier in the legal directories for projects and energy work in the oil & gas sector. They work on a broad range of matters from upstream to downstream and petrochemicals, power, infrastructure and mining, with a particular emphasis on activities in emerging markets.
This group have acted on some of the most complex and ground-breaking project finance deals. Clients include banks, multilateral agencies, project sponsors and governments on the full range of bank and capital markets financing techniques.
This leading team is now looking for a strong project finance Associate/Senior Associate. In this role you will:
- Advise a range of corporations operating in the energy, resource and infrastructure sectors, as well as many global financial institutions on financing transactions at a high level
- Be involved in project finance transactions for both borrowers and lenders, structures and asset financing and in large scale infrastructure and resources financing and renewables financing
- Lead and negotiate transactions, assisting and supervising more junior associates and trainees
- Build relationships with clients, identifying and acting on opportunities
- Plan, prioritise and delegate work tasks as appropriate and update supervising partner on progress.
- Build client relationships - provide excellent client service and prompt responses and progress updates to the client.
In order to be considered, you will have:
- 2-7 years' PQE with evidence of experience in energy, natural resources and infrastructure finance.
- A high level of legal ability, relevant experience, preferably with experience of acting for lenders at an established firm.
- Good interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues alike and a readiness to take responsibility and use your initiative;
- A desire to contribute to growing the finance practice;
- A strong academic background.
- Solid knowledge of project finance and the energy sector.
- Strong legal skills, including drafting, negotiation and project management skills; as well as the potential to assist and grow into people management and business development.
This is a high profile role in a leading firm. For New Zealand/Australian-qualified candidates with suitable experience; an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will be available.
For further information please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on : +44 (0)203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for 2 x Project Finance - major international firm - 2-7 PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly