Junior Real Estate - 2 +PQE - major global firm £70-85,000
Our client is a major international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US.
They are well known for providing a full range of market-leading legal services across their chosen sectors.
Their real estate group is experienced, commercial and able to assist clients throughout the property life cycle. They act on both domestic and cross border projects on behalf of developers, investors, pension funds, private companies, occupiers, landlords, lenders, family offices, HNW individuals and sovereign wealth funds.
The group assists clients with investment sales and acquisitions, complex development, real estate finance and closed-end fund transactions. Associates in the team are encouraged to gain experience across the broad spectrum of real estate transactions.
Clients include institutional funds, overseas funds, developers, occupiers, investors and lenders. The team also works closely with other core practice areas, in particular project finance and corporate. The firm is particularly renowned for their expertise in renewable energy, including offshore wind and onshore solar projects.
Due to strong growth and increasing client demand they are looking for a junior Real Estate Associate to join the team, specifically to assist on plot sales matters.
To be considered for this position you will have
- Excellent academics
- Training and post-qualification experience at a City, international or highly regarded regional law firm;
- Proven technical skills and the ability to approach real estate transactions creatively;
- Specific experience and understanding of working with plot sales;
- A good understanding of the real estate market;
- Experience of leading on projects;
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative.
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Junior Real Estate - 2 +PQE - major global firm £70-85,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly