COMMERCIAL TECH ASSOCIATE *LEADING TMT FIRM* (2PQE+)
Our client is leader for TMT, recognised as Tier 1 for IP, IT & Telecoms. The London Commercial Practice is made up of almost 100 lawyers, spanning across technology, digital media, sport and data protection.
At the heart of the Commercial Practice are the firm's technology lawyers, who provide technological advice to a clients across a range of sectors, including: energy, aviation, health-care, telecoms, financial services, sport, media, retail and the public sector.
The team advise on a full range of technology related matters, including software agreements / contracts, licensing, media rights, IT telecoms, and online retail etc...
Due to accelerated growth, the team are seeking a bright tech generalist to join their practice. The individual will benefit from the very best and most interesting work in the market and will enjoy a hands on, client facing role. They will also benefit from a competitive City salary, a great bonus scheme and good career progression / secondment opportunities.
To be successful, the individual will have strong commercial experience (circa 1PQE+) gained in private practice and a strong academic record. Specific tech experience / interest is preferred.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join one of the best TMT firms in London.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)