Top In-House Role - Funds Lawyer - Top UK Fund - 3-4PQE
My client is a Top Investment Management business looking to hire a Legal Counsel into a small and specialist team that supports a growing and successful Funds and Alternative Income Solutions businesses.
In joining the small team you will have the opportunity to work autonomous, as well as building relationships with key stakeholders in the business. Work will include -
- fund creation, structuring, amendments/ restructuring and exit
- fund management issues
- structured acquisitions and disposals in real estate
- real estate multi-manager investments
- providing oversight and advice on key legislative and common law developments affecting the business
- appointing and managing external lawyers engaged on the above matters
A strong candidate will have at least 3-4 years post qualification experience from a top city firm or financial institution. Strong experience and knowledge of funds and investments structures, preferably with expose to both debt and equity investment strategies. Regulatory knowledge and requirements of fund structures, including AIFMD, FCA rules and regulations relating to investment management is also needed.
To apply please send your CV to Miriam.email@example.com or contact 02076486954 for more information.
Apply for Top In-House Role - Funds Lawyer - Top UK Fund - 3-4PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly