Top In-House Role - Capital Markets and Structured Products - Global Investment Bank - 3+PQE
My Client in a Global Investment bank looking to a Structured products and Capital Markets lawyer to work on a permanent basis in their London office.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Review termsheets and final terms or pricing supplements in conjunction with review of offering documents in support of structured product issuances, with a primary focus on index, equity, credit and fund linked products.
- Review and negotiate distribution agreements and commercial terms in connection with domestic and pan-European debt securities distribution channels.
- Providing legal support to the structured product debt issuance platforms including various bespoke retail and institutional offerings as well as supporting the bank’s wholesale debt issuance platforms.
- Review of legal and marketing documentation relation to retail launches of structured products.
- Provide support and assistance to new initiatives and projects in onshore and offshore markets.
- Advising on wholesale debt issuances and capital raising activities for Central Treasury.
- Advising the Debt Capital Markets origination team in relation to wholesale debt issuances.
- Provide general support to the business units and their support areas with a view to mitigating legal risk arising from the activities of the business units.
A strong candidate should have strong experience of retail and wholesale structured products,wholesale debt and DCM. You must also have at least 3 years post qualification experience from a top city law firm or financial institution.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02076486954 for more information.
Apply for Top In-House Role - Capital Markets and Structured Products - Global Investment Bank - 3+PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly