FINTECH ASSOCIATE 3-6YRS- INDEPENDENT CITY FIRM
This City based firm are currently looking for a mid-senior level associate to support their market leading FinTech and Alternative Finance team in London. This is a unique role which will involve the successful candidate working closely with their leading FinTech and Alternative Finance partner, advising both established and new FinTech platforms. Typical clients include UK and European P2P lending and direct lending platforms (both corporate and consumer lending), Challenger Banks, digital wealth managers, Open Banking platforms and payments platforms.
This role is suitable for an experienced banking and finance, structured finance or DCM associate whose looking to expand their repertoire of legal skills to become an associate equipped to service the needs of a technologically-driven financial services market. Over half the work will require a strong knowledge of LMA-style facility agreements and security documentation, but the associate will also have the opportunity to deal with technology issues (including data privacy and tech-related agreements) and obtain a working knowledge of financial services regulation.
Typical workload would include:
- Drafting standard term corporate and consumer lending and security documentation for P2P and direct-lending platforms.
- Structuring P2P and direct-lending platforms from a regulatory and commercial perspective.
- Structuring and drafting debt issuances and wholesale funding lines.
- Drafting regulated commercial agreements, such as platform terms and conditions, outsourcing agreements and FinTech financial products.
This is a unique opportunity to work in the City's market-leading, and Legal 500 and Chambers recognised, FinTech team working at the cutting edge of disruptive finance and technology. The successful candidate will sit within the corporate and banking team but work closely with the other FinTech lawyers in the financial services regulatory team and the commercial and technology teams.
For further information, please contact Rachael Fowler on 020 7187 7438 or alternatively please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for FINTECH ASSOCIATE 3-6YRS- INDEPENDENT CITY FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)