New Client Enquiries Manager
We are seeking to appoint a New Client Enquiries (NCE) Manager based in our Manchester office. This is a new role and an excellent opportunity for someone to build, manage and pilot Leigh Day’s dedicated centralised team of Call Handlers before evaluating, developing and rolling-out the service firm-wide.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
- To liaise with the heads of department to understand their needs and set up effective processes.
- To recruit call handlers for the initial pilot before scaling up the service and extending it to other departments.
- To effectively manage a team of Call Handlers and allocate workloads accordingly, in order to deliver an excellent client service.
To be successful you must have;
- Proven experience of working within the legal sector is essential. Being a qualified solicitor or CILEx qualified is desirable.
- Demonstrable ability to manage new client enquiries in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Proven ability to quickly build credibility and achieve buy-in from partners to the centralised NCE process.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with a confident and professional telephone manner.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Manchester.
Please visit our website http://www.leighday.co.uk/Careers/Professional-support to download the job description and application form.
To apply, please return the documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 25 November 2018.
- A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
- A copy of your up-to-date CV.
- The completed application form (downloadable from our website).
Unfortunately we may not be able to consider applications where this information is not provided.
Valuing diversity is essential to Leigh Day’s on-going success. We are committed to creating a working culture where everyone’s contributions are encouraged and valued and the workplace is free from barriers to inclusion, particularly for those from under-represented backgrounds.
Should you have a disability or long-term condition that requires adjustments to the application or interview process, please contact us, in confidence, to discuss your requirements.
More information about equality, diversity and inclusion at Leigh Day is available on our website.