Well-known and market leading real estate and property company. Headquartered in London, with offices nationally.
- Complete CDD checks for clients and counterparties in accordance with procedures using compliance systems, logs and files
- Obtaining information for corporates and private individuals from relevant sources
- Review of information collated to determine further information requirements (including analysis of financial information)
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Fee Earners / Admin Reps) and clients / solicitors to obtain further information where we are not able to obtain the required information from public sources
- Completion of investigation and a resolution of sanctions screening alerts as required by compliance management
The successful AML Analyst will have:
- comprehensive knowledge of AML
- real estate AML knowledge desirable
- great communication skills
- a proven track record of working in companies in permanent roles, or on a long term basis
Great salary, and fantastic training and development opportunities.
Loyalty bonus upon the first and second year anniversary of employment.
Discretionary performance-based annual bonus.
Other great perks, including discounted estate agency fees.