Locum Property Solicitor
Our client is a leading housing association known for their extensive management of over 60 000 property portfolio's in the UK. Their in-house legal team is seeking an immediately available solicitor or a solicitor on a short notice period to join them for the next 5-8 months.
The locum property solicitor based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Claims for possession
- Anti-social behaviour injunctions and committals
- Disrepair claims and
- Advice on all aspects of housing management law
- Have relevant housing law experience and have a passion for this area of work.
- The ability to manage a busy and varied workload, working independently and as part of a team
The locum property solicitor based in London will have the following credentials
- Qualified solicitor with at least 1 yrs PQE
- Previous experience of working in housing associations would be beneficial
- Experience of managing a varied caseload
- Available on short notice period or immediately available
Attractive salary with flexible working