This firm has offices nationally and is ranked highly in the Top 200; they are also top tier across a number of different practice areas.
The practice believes that the most important asset are their people, this is reflected in their culture and the way in which staff are treated. You will find a professional, entrepreneurial, and dynamic workforce, the working environment is one that encourages participation, provides opportunities and fosters achievement. The firm takes a commercial approach to the advice that they provide, adding real value to clients matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join their established yet flourishing Bristol Office at Associate/Senior Associate level.
Required Skills, knowledge and experience;
This is a role for a solicitor wishing to undertake very interesting corporate work within a highly respected Corporate Team.
This will include sales and purchases of shares and assets, management buy outs and buy ins, joint ventures and shareholders agreements, venture capital and private equity investments, partnership and LLP work, company secretarial advice and support, re-organisations and related advice, and general corporate advisory work.
The role will also involve supporting other teams within the firm where corporate support is required (e.g. Tax, Banking, Employment, Commercial Property etc.).
The candidate should be self-disciplined and able to manage their own matters (where appropriate under supervision), able to prioritise and manage projects, and work with other advisory teams (such as Corporate Finance advisors and accountants etc.) The successful candidate will be actively encouraged to take part in networking and other marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will be able to…
- communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with colleagues and clients
- draft documents that are clear and concise
- have effective project, prioritisation and transaction management skills
- support and lead negotiations where appropriate
- research the relevant legal issues applicable to a matter
- develop strong client relationships and relationships with members of advisory teams
- interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action
- have good advocacy and present orally when required
Advise on corporate matters including include sales and purchases of shares and assets, joint ventures and shareholders agreements, management buy outs and buy ins, venture capital and private equity investments, partnership and LLP work, company secretarial advice and support, re-organisations and related advice, and general corporate advisory work.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor with at least 3 years' experience (there is no upper limit)
- First-class communication skills are essential
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Salary is above market rate and dependent on your level of experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join this stand-out firm's office in Bristol.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly