Construction Associate - 1+, Surrey
New in! - our client are a leading Legal 100 firm with an enviable reputation for advising on high profile, and high value, Construction, Engineering & Infrastructure matters. The continued success of their Construction Litigation team has created an opportunity for an additional solicitor to support and add to the firm’s expertise and resource, based in their Surrey office. The ideal individual will have a minimum of one years experience and be looking to join a regional heavyweight firm with an established career progression framework in place. You can expect early client contact and ongoing support and supervision from their Chambers-rated Partners.
- Providing accurate, relevant and specific legal advice and guidance to Clients
- Seek a greater understanding of the client industries – increase commercial awareness
- Representing clients, in contentious construction matters
- Promoting the services and reputation of the team and firm
- Continually seeking growth opportunities
- Taking responsibility for personal development
- To proactively participate / contribute within the team & firm
The successful candidate will:
- Have demonstrable practical experience of contentious and non-contentious construction law and a wish to continue to undertake this broad range of work
- Be able to demonstrate strong technical capability
- Be able to demonstrate strong understanding and working knowledge of adjudication and CPR processes and procedures
- Be able to work successfully within a team with limited travel;
- Be willing and able to build strong, trusting and long-term relationships with clients and introducers
- Have a natural interest in and enthusiasm for business development
- Have excellent time management and personal organizational skills and will not be fazed by having to work under pressure
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
A generous financial package is on offer.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
Apply for Construction Associate - 1+, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly