Corporate Legal Counsel – Contract – Central London – £100-£130k
Corporate Legal Counsel – Contract – Central London – Competitive Salary
Our client is looking for a mid-level lawyer, with a strong corporate background for a 6-12 month role. They are looking for someone dynamic to join their small legal team following some reorganisation. This role presents the opportunity to get a broad range of corporate experience and is a great stepping stone for someone looking to move in-house and gain exposure to the business.
- Provide corporate advice and support across the business
- Complex mergers and acquisitions– including drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Handle company secretarial matters and disputes
- Operating as both a sole counsel and assisting the GC in larger litigation and project matters
The ideal candidate will be trained in a top 20 city law firm, a minimum 2 PQE and available immediately.
If you are interested, please send a CV to Kimberley Rowe at MLA for more information - email@example.com
Apply for Corporate Legal Counsel – Contract – Central London – £100-£130k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly