Are you an experienced Conveyancer with client care as your focus? This well-established, multi-service law firm is looking to bring an experienced Residential Conveyancer to their team in Leicestershire.
Our client has a great reputation in the local area. As a high-street firm, they believe firmly in providing excellent client care through what can be a difficult process.
- Responsible for managing a caseload of residential conveyancing transactions.
- Work on sales, purchases, new build, right to buy and leasehold.
- Work closely with clients to provide them with a high-quality conveyancing service.
It is also expected you will promote the business as a brand and actively look to build relationships.
- You should be a Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in handling a variety of conveyancing aspects.
- The ideal candidate will be commercially minded, with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
Being qualified as a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive will be advantageous but not entirely essential.
- A competitive salary.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Working within a positive, supportive, family friendly environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Jack Garmory in our specialist conveyancing recruitment team – 0161 839 4388
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly