This small, friendly specialist residential conveyancing law firm in Derby has exciting plans for growth. They need an experienced Conveyancer to join their team – could it be you?
- The firm embrace the latest market-leading conveyancing technology whilst providing an outstanding level of customer service to their clients.
- The directors and conveyancers have extensive conveyancing experience throughout the UK.
- You will be joining a small team initially, with plans in place for this to grow significantly over time.
- Working in a busy, fast-paced environment, you will advise on all aspects of the residential conveyancing process with the aid of a case management system.
- Be responsible for managing a mixed caseload of conveyancing transactions from instruction through to completion.
- Provide a comprehensive residential conveyancing service to ensure all matters are dealt with efficiently and within strict deadlines.
- Act as first point of contact for client and work provider queries.
- Dealing with relevant stages of sale and purchase files.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ conveyancing fee earning experience, managing a varied residential conveyancing caseload.
- Previous experience of using a Case Management System is essential.
- Being qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor would be advantageous.
- A strong team player who is keen to progress within a volume conveyancing environment.
- Competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Fantastic training and development.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Free onsite parking.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact our specialist conveyancing recruitment team to discuss further on 0161 839 4388
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly