I'm currently working with a global leader in services industry who is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Solicitor. Its client base ranges from state-of-the-art medical facilities to military bases- including some of the world's largest investment houses and major law firms.
This role is ideal for a well-rounded Commercial Solicitor who has an excess of 2 years PQE in a Commercial Contracts or advisory position. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, but high profile, in-house legal team.
This role will report directly into the Regional General Counsel- focusing on negotiating and drafting commercial contracts and agreements. You will help manage contractual disputes, as well as provide ad-hoc basic advice on corporate matters.
- Minimum of 2 years PQE experience in a Commercial environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to draft high-value commercial contracts under tight time frames
- Ability to draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts independently
- Strong academic background- LPC at Distinction level etc
- Proven ability to draft franchise agreements, supply of service agreements, service level agreements, licence agreements and NDA's
- In-house experience, or Secondment, within a commercial or advisory environment
- Highly enthusiastic, coupled with the desire and drive to build relationships within the business at all levels
- Experience working in a multi-faceted commercial organisation
- Experience working within a global organisation in a legal capacity
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a truly global business and undertake high quality commercial work. You will be given the opportunity to make a real contribution to the business and the chance to progress your career in a highly commercial environment.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent prospects and progression.
Please contact Cameran Waite, Recruitment Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.
Apply for Commercial Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly