Data Protection - Paralegal or NQ
A Data Protection Paralegal or NQ is required to join an In-house legal team based in the West Midlands.
This business is known world-wide and is an iconic and trusted British brand. There is a requirement in their legal team for someone to manage and develop their Data Protection function, with ongoing support from their Head of Legal and Compliance Manager.
The role will involve;
- Providing advice to the business worldwide on all areas of Data Protection and GDPR
- Responding to data breach incidents and the development of management and response plans
- Facilitating on-going data audits and completing risk assessments
- Drafting data protection documents, such as; data transfer agreements, privacy impact assessments, NDAs, data-sharing agreements and privacy notices
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts, and assisting with other legal issues (including litigation, IP, and IT).
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Paralegal or NQ to join a well-known and reputable brand; working closely with their Head of Legal whilst taking ownership of Data Protection issues in the business.