Conflicts Analyst - top city law firm
- Conducting conflict checks on client matters.
- Helping to establish and maintain information barriers.
- Relay information regarding checks and issues in a straightforward manner to the business.
- Assist the compliance team with initial CDD in line with regulation and the firm's own policy.
- Provide support to the team in realtion to client inception matters.
- Working closely with their other UK team and building on external relationships.
- Experience within a Compliance, KYC/CDD, AML or Legal
Conflicts Management environment is desirable.
- Degree not essentional, if professional experience is high.