Legal Counsel - Customer Delivery
A FTSE 100 listed business is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join it's In-house team and focus on customer delivery across the business.
Our client is a leading business based in the West Midlands and is seeking a dynamic In-house lawyer to join the team. Ideally, you will be around 5-8 years PQE and have customer facing commercial experience as part of another In-house team. Taking ownership of all legal matters that impact customer facing colleagues, you will be responsible for;
· Business partnering with the Customer Delivery team (splitting time between the legal team and other departments)
· Advise on legal implications of customer and debt strategy, billing, care and assistance, customer contact, complaints, customer support, and credit management
· Advising the business on a number of ongoing and planned transformation projects
· Managing and providing legal advice to the business, including policy, data protection, property, insolvency, ADR, and litigation
· Building and maintain knowledge of company policy and regulatory framework, and considering forthcoming changes in legal and regulatory requirements
· Working closely with the wider In-house legal team to assist other areas of the business
This is an exceptional opportunity for a commercial Lawyer who is interested in working as a commercial business partner.
The business Is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, including; bonus, car allowance, above market holiday allowance, and flexible benefits.