IP Paralegal Team Leader
Our client is looking for a Brand Protection/IP Team Leader to lead on the production of high-quality information and research products and build and implement enforcement strategies to protect their customers intellectual property rights. Based in Caerphilly the position will require you to plan and organise the workload of the brand protection team and act as the key point of contact for clients.
The Company's primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Their clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment and many more.
- Develop and implement brand enforcement strategies to protect client's intellectual property rights;
- Devise account strategies and clearly and confidently articulate them to the client and brand protection team;
- Ensure that the enforcement services are delivered in a timely, efficient and courteous manner;
- Manage the analyst team and ensure it meets KPI's and targets
- Build and maintain relationships with key client contacts
- Law (LLB) or equivalent Bachelor's degree;
- 2+ years' experience in anti-piracy, brand protection or intellectual property;
- Knowledge of internet technologies and network;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team;
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.