French Speaking Derivatives/Structured Products Lawyer for European Investment Bank
Our client, a medium-sized investment bank based in the City, is looking for a French-speaking, mid-level lawyer to support their structured derivatives business. This business carries out a broad range of OTC and structured derivatives transactions across an array of asset classes.
Ideally, you will:
- Come from a top City law firm or already be in your first in-house role in a financial services company;
- Have solid derivatives and/or structured products experience;
- Display an awareness of the regulations associated with this field of expertise.
Our client is also open to receiving submissions from excellent structured finance or securitisation lawyers that can pick up new concepts quickly and convey a genuine desire to learn.
The work in this team is far from vanilla. It is always structured and sometimes complex. Often the transactions worked on may be new to the market, so we are therefore looking for someone who has a curious mind, someone who is open-minded and likes problem solving.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable and growing investment bank, to carry out a varied diet of stimulating and challenging work, in an established and well-regarded legal team.
For more information please contact:
Matthew Bloxham; email@example.com 07900 692209
Celene Yon; firstname.lastname@example.org 07944 390723
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Derivatives In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)