Health & Safety Lawyer – Advisory and Contentious – Healthcare and Life Sciences Experience Sought
We have been instructed on a niche role for a health and safety lawyer to join one of the leading practices in the UK market.
The role will be based in Bristol although there is the option to work flexibly or part-time (ideally 4 days a week minimum).
The firm has a highly-regarded and dynamic Health and Safety practice, led by a group of young partners who are looking to expand the practice.
The team currently has extensive expertise in the health and safety sector that covers advisory and contentious matters in the infrastructure, transport, retail and digital business areas. There is a gap for someone with experience of advising on health and safety matters within the life sciences and healthcare sectors. The firm services clients in this area in other practice groups, so there is an obvious synergy that is waiting to be exploited within the health and safety team.
Candidates should be able to operate at a senior associate level, as there is an expectation that the role will involve client management and supervision of more junior associates.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Joe Colling on 0207 374 4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Clinical/Medical Negligence Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Public Sector/Local Authority Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham