Wealth Planning Lawyer
Are you a Wealth Planning Lawyer and wanting to make it to the top of your field? This role will give you a genuine route to progression with one of the most well-respected Legal 500 ranked, Private Client teams.
They are looking for someone who has the potential and drive to become a big name in the construction field.
As such, this role can offer you concrete prospects in a highly respected and growing department.
Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across several areas, this law firm has a culture though that stands them apart from nearly all firms of their size. They are a people orientated business; they have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
The firm is looking to hire a Wealth Planning Lawyer with 1-5 years PQE into their highly regarded and growing London office. They focus primarily on family, private clients, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs.
The firms large and well respected team in Central London are looking for a Lawyer to work across all areas of Wealth Planning.
The firm will want to invest in your career and help you to become a recognised expert in your own right, so you will have plenty of one-to-one development and encouragement from the wider team.
They will ensure that you get a good level of client contact and responsibility putting you ahead of your years in PQE!
This role comes with very good prospects for the future.
- You will be a Wealth Planning Lawyer 1-5 years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in Wealth Planning work within Private Client and be used to dealing with a wide range of matters
- Used to dealing with complex clients and ultra high net worth individuals.
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Wealth Planning Lawyer 1 - 5 years PQE to join this prestigious firm's London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Wealth Planning Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly