Commercial Litigation Lawyer
An elite Top 50 law firm serving the worlds leading institutions require an ambitious Commercial Litigation Lawyer at the top of their game join the team in their beautiful City of London office.
This truly is an opportunity for the best talent in the City within Commercial Litigation looking to really make a name for themselves with a global leading firm.
This outstanding full service firm focusses on a diverse range of commercial activity within capital markets, corporate and M&A, finance and banking, real estate tax, pensions and employment.
This business is different. They have a market-leading reputation for work within the Public Sector and believe it is the people that make them unique. They offer fantastic career progression and are well-known for the investment and support they give their staff.
It's not just about how good they are. They hold their people, their clients and their values in the highest regard. Diversity, and valuing not only their clients but also the people within the organisation is what makes them different.
The Litigation team are world class and areas covered include Insurance, Regulatory, Commercial, Public Law, Fraud and Securities Enforcement, and Securities Litigation.
They are hiring outstanding lawyers with at least 2 years PQE, ideally with experience in banking litigation, insurance litigation and public international law. Experience in Banking Litigation would be ideal, but they do pride themselves on having generalist litigators with outstanding forensic skills that can work across a number of disciplines so both will be considered.
In terms of the client, it really doesn't get better for quality of work, global reputation and success. To be a part of this team would be a career changing opportunity that could open many doors in the future.
- Must have experience as a Commercial Litigation Lawyer with at least 2 years PQE at a top private practice firm.
- A solid understanding of the key principles of Commercia Litigation. Banking Litigation knowledge would be advantageous.
- Keen to do business development and able to building lasting relationships with clients, colleagues and support staff.
- Excellent academics and commercially minded.
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress your career with a top firm.
- Remuneration is well above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
This is an exciting role with fantastic opportunities for growth and development, where you will get industry leading exposure and training that will put you years ahead of your PQE level. The sky is the limit here in terms of opportunities and progression.
Apply Now for immediate consideration or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly