Employment Solicitor - 2+, Exeter
New! - we are currently assisting a leading Legal 100 firm who are now looking to grow their highly regarded Employment team based in Exeter. The ideal individual will have a minimum of 2 PQE and be looking to undertake a broad range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters. You will have exposure to a stellar roster of top-tier clients and receive early client contact from day one.
- Handle a caseload of work compromising a mixture of contentious and non- contentious matters from file opening to closure.
- Provide advice on the terms of Settlement Agreements.
- Draft Settlement Agreements.
- Advise on TUPE matters when instructed by Corporate and Commercial Teams.
- Assist Junior members of the Team with any queries.
- Assist the Team with day to day enquires from current and potential new clients.
- Attend upon clients in interview.
- Promote the fixed-fee employment service Person Specification
- Ability to be able to demonstrate excellent technical expertise.
- Management of a busy caseload of employment work.
- Experience of undertaking a broad range of contentious and advisory work for a truly diverse client base.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to assist in driving the team forward through supporting its business development and marketing strategies.
This firm have a friendly, supportive and inclusive culture which is reflected in the high retention metrics. You can expect to work with leading names in the Employment field and a career progression framework is in place.
- Excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
Apply for Employment Solicitor - 2+, Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly