Elevate is recruiting for a Regulatory and Commercial Lawyer with over 4 years PQE,, including experience of providing Product Safety and Product advisory advice or Consumer Law Advice, to work for a leading law firm on a 6-12 months contract in London.
You might be the right person if you:
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for a market leading law firm
- Are solutions driven and proactive
- Like working with multinational companies, spanning different markets and industries.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A minimum of 4 years PQE working on Product and/or Consumer Cases.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- High integrity and ethical compass.
- Excellent listening as well as communication skills and the judgment to know which skill to use in a given setting.
- UK or Commonwealth Qualified Lawyer
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (West)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (West)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (West)
- Commercial Litigation In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (West)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (West)