This firm understands that people are the key to their success and they are dedicated to supporting and engaging all of their staff to become leaders in their chosen field. They are currently looking for an Employment Partner to join their highly recognised Employment team in Lincoln.
A career with the firm will provide you with multiple opportunities to grow, with the appropriate supervision in place to ensure that you will become a success.
Quality is at the core of everything they do and the firm have impeccable standards of service to their dedicated client base. They offer this within a working environment that is open, progressive and collegiate with our people consistently praising the friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
The firm offers excellent benefits and remuneration working with a dedicated team that will offer you everything you need to become an industry leader.
Based in the client's Lincoln office, they require an Employment Partner who will play a very important role in further building the employment offering within the region and nationally, supporting the development of a dynamic team to assist in the firm's strategic vision.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in areas such as contracts, disciplinary and grievance matters, absence management and settlement agreements.
- Advocacy experience and assisting clients throughout the full employment tribunal process is an important requirement.
- Experience in managing claims from initial enquiry through to hearing, along with having the ability to develop effective case strategies.
- Strategic thinker that can work alongside the BD and marketing team
- People management skills are essential for this role
- This would suit a Corporate Partner or Senior Associate ready for progression
- Excellent communication skills, strong leadership ability
If this role could be of interest then please call James on 0121 296 6643 or apply here.
Apply for Employment Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly