- Magic Circle firm with base in Manchester
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for the development of their junior lawyers
- Great progression on offer for the right candidate
- Drafting corporate documents succinctly and to a high quality standard. Work on fantastic deals and develop your technical skills!
- Utilising and adapting technology to enhance the offering clients through collaboration with their specialist legal technology and innovation teams. Develop your knowledge and understanding of technology in the legal environment!
- Reviewing and analysing the output from the Legal Solutions Assistants to ensure a high level of service delivery and quality of the product. Develop your supervisory skills!
Why this role?
- This role enables you to understand their legal technologies and how they can be utilised not only in their current form but also to identify opportunities for innovation and development.
- The candidate will work closely with the Quality Assurance and Innovation teams, Continuous Improvements teams and Fee-Earners globally to ensure an efficient and high quality delivery of legal solutions.
- Lots of investment earmarked for the office and a significant team planned
- A much broader role than just being a transactional lawyer.
- Substantial salary on offer for the right candidate, above market rate in Manchester
- Excellent benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.