Information Specialist / Knowledge Management
Leading global offshore law firm seeks an experienced information professional to be based in the Jersey or Guernsey office to help develop research and current awareness services to support and develop the knowledge function across the firm.
You will work closely with fee earners and the Group Head of Knowledge Mangement. Your key responsibilities will include: utilising online resources and systems to provide current awareness across all of the firm's jurisdictions, keeping fee earners up to date with relevant changes in legal and business information; maintaining a good understanding and knowledge of relevant legal and business resources and techniques in order to undertake in-depth legal and business research; and utilising new technology as appropriate to provide a better knowledge service across the firm.
Postgraduate / graduate qualification in Library/ Information Studies (or equivalent).
Opportunity to join a leading global law firm at an exciting point in its development.
Apply for Information Specialist / Knowledge Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Chambers Management 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey
- Corporate Chambers Management 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey
- Financial Services Chambers Management 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey
- Funds Chambers Management 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey
- Information Technology Chambers Management 4-6 Years jobs in Jersey