Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - Top 50 UK Practice - Guildford
BCL Legal is assisting a top 50 UK practice, seeking to recruit a real estate solicitor to join their award winning residential development team in Guildford. This is an excellent opportunity for real estate solicitor with a minimum of two years' post-qualified experience to join a leading UK practice working on land acquisition and complex residential development projects for the top ten house builders throughout the UK.
The role will include:
* Land acquisition.
* Collaboration agreements.
* Funding agreements.
* Conditional contracts.
* Strategic options.
* Promotion agreements.
* Partnering agreements.
* Consortium agreements.
* Sale contracts.
* Complex regeneration projects and agreements.
* A minimum of two years' post-qualified experience in real estate.
* Residential development and land acquisition experience is preferred.
* A strong academic background and training/experience gained with a reputable national practice.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The firm offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package with continued learning and development thus allowing the real estate solicitor joining this team the opportunity to design their own career progression.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Solicitor please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.