In-House Counsel - Client/Transaction Manager
Join this market leading asset servicing business with over £600bn in AUM, operating in 17 countries worldwide. Sitting within Corporate Services, you will be a senior client manager; a technical lead with responsibility for the management and general oversight of a portfolio of companies and structured finance transactions.
As part of your role you will manage client and third-party relationships. You will participate in the setup of the SPVs, set-up and manage a varied portfolio of companies and other entities, and take ownership of ad-hoc financial regulatory projects.
The successful candidate will have experience of reviewing and advising upon securitisation and structured finance documentation. Experience working for a corporate service provider and/or experience working on the issuer side of securitisation transactions advantageous.
For further information please contact Stephanie Kaiser in confidence at email@example.com or T +44 20 7129 1221
Apply for In-House Counsel - Client/Transaction Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)