In-house Lawyer - Prestigious Bank - 12 Month FTC
12 Month FTC Legal Counsel role with a prestigious banking institution
This role is for a leading banking business who have a very favourable market perception. The primary purpose of the role is to manage the legal risk of the Fund Finance desk. Some of the key responsibilities include
- Drafting, amending and negotiating confidentiality agreements
- To review legal due diligence reports
- Managing and liaising with external legal support
- Assisting with credit and investment transactions
You will have at least three years PQE and will have had some experience working within fund finance even if this is relatively limited. You will either be working in private practice or in an in-house role most likely within financial services.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £100,000 to £120,000 per annum depending on experience
- Chance to work for a well-established, prestigious brand
Moreover, although this role is on a 12 month FTC there is the potential for a permanent position depending on the candidates performance in the contract and the market conditions.
What do you need to do now?
If you are interested in finding out more please apply now
Apply for In-house Lawyer - Prestigious Bank - 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly