Finance Lawyer (Leveraged, Project Finance)
Elevate is looking for a Corporate Lawyer with at least 3 years PQE, including leveraged finance experience, in London for 3 months. If you are a qualified Solicitor in England and Wales with top law firm experience we want to hear from you.
Our Elevated Lawyers™ service offers talented lawyers an opportunity to work in-house or at top law firms without compromising their career development, work satisfaction or remuneration.
You might be the right person if you:
- Have legal experience working for a top tier firm.
- Have a strong background in leveraged or project finance.
- Have the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Have first class organisational skills and can manage your time effectively.
- Want to work in-house as part of an investment bank’s legal team.
Specifically, you will be:
- Advising on significant and innovative transactions in the infrastructure sector both domestically and internationally with recent transactions involving airports, ports, utilities, storage, rail, social infrastructure and communication. Clients include sponsors, borrowers, banks, institutional debt investors and other corporate entities on all aspects of infrastructure acquisition financings and refinancings - from origination, negotiation and documentation to closing.
- Training from a law firm with good technical knowledge.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience post qualification. (3+ years PQE)
- First class legal experience obtained working for an investment bank or law firm.
Skills for Success:
- Ability to engage clients in a way that instils confidence and fosters strong client relationships.
- A savvy operator with good commercial and business acumen.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little direction.
- Confident working within complex multi-functional, multi-jurisdictions environments.
- Highly organised with flexible, resilient and credible personality.
- Drive, enthusiasm and desire to succeed.
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.