Legal Counsel | Corporate Commercial
An international real estate practice is looking to appoint a Legal Counsel in Leeds to advise on a variety of commercial matters.
- Drafting contracts and terms for intellectual property, IT and procurement matters
- Negotiation of major commercial agreements
- Reviewing and assisting with tenders and RFP's
- Drafting and finalising contracts for a range of services such as asset service, valuations, facilities, ratings and consultancy
- Liaising with global legal counsel when required
- Implement and manage internal controls and governance related to contract approval
You will have a strong corporate commercial / commercial contracts background with the ability to manage external stakeholder relationships effectively. With outstanding technical ability you will be a decision maker, commercial astute and a UK qualified Lawyer.
Apply for Legal Counsel | Corporate Commercial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly