Junior Legal Counsel
Our client is an expert consultancy business offering leading expert advice to a range of businesses to include Fortune ranked public companies and some of the largest hedge funds. This is a role reporting to General Counsel giving Junior Legal Counsel direct access to training and development offering legal solutions to support the company across its operations.
This is a position ideally suited to a Lawyer with approximately 3 to 5 years post admission experience. You will work across a broad range of legal and strategic issues. Your responsibilities will be diverse as follows:
- Commercial agreements including but not limited to Service, IP, Licensing, Employment and NDAs.
- Litigation matters when necessary.
- Working with external counsel.
- Working across the business with respect to corporate projects, product development and regulatory issues.
- Provide advice with respect to policies and procedures.
- Working with external counsel when required.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience or comparative Commonwealth law experience.
- Previous experience working as indicated above either in private practice (a secondment highly desirable) or inhouse role.
- Experienced reviewing, drafting and negotiation skills across a range of commercial agreements and commercial legal issues.
- Confidence and an ability to work alongside General Counsel, take direction and quickly continue to develop your legal skills.
To express your interest in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. Thank you in advance for your interest.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Junior Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)