Excellent mid-market M&A practice seeks to add new corporate lawyer to their high performing and growing team.
The firm is a London headquartered international and national law firm with offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East providing a full service offering. Their clients come from a wealth of industries including: construction, banking, hotels and leisure, defence, charities and energy.
The corporate teams advises on private M&A, private equity, IPOs, re-organisations, share buybacks and corporate governance but the bulk of the work will focus on private M&A. The work will more specifically include:
* Advising on Private acquisitions and disposals (including both share and asset deals) and private re-organisations
* Working on joint venture shareholders agreements
* Advising on corporate aspects of management and executive incentive packages
* General corporate matters:share buy-backs, corporate governance, capital reductions
* Developing client relationships
* Assisting in the development of junior members of the team
* UK qualified lawyer with 3 years PQE
* Experience in a recognised corporate practice
* Proven ability to work autonomously
* Experience in dealing with clients
* Commitment to excellence
* Excellent IT skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.