Commercial Property Solicitor
I am now working with one of the leading regional firms in the North-West on a real estate solicitor position within their tier 3 ranked Commercial Property team. They have recently secured some leading partners from firms across the country and as a result, have an abundance of work at different levels within the team.
· Commercial Property Solicitor (Up to 5 years PQE) (Solicitor or Associate)
· Working within one of the largest real estate teams in the North-West
· General commercial property solicitor role including landlord & tenant, acquisitions and disposals and development work.
· Working closely with two leading partners on high level SME work.
· Joining a firm with an excellent history of expansion that is highly regarded for its commercial work quality.
· The role involves close client contact.
· Excellent professional work environment with a strong working culture.
· Joining a firm that encourages progression from within, with clear targets and routes to progression.
· The best paying regional firm.
· Good work/life balance (reasonable chargeable hours targets) coupled with a good quality of work.
· Some benefits unique to the market.
· This is an excellent role for any experienced Commercial Property Solicitor or Real Estate Solicitor up to the 5 PQE level.
· You will be keen to progress inside an innovative fast paced law firm.
· You will have had good previous client contact experience.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.