Elevate are recruiting a PMO Analyst with over 3 years experience to work in Leeds on a permanent basis. You will work on strategic client engagements for FTSE100 law departments and UK top 50 law firms. You will be client facing from day one, working as part of a team delivering process improvements in efficiency, financial control and client service.
As part of a young and fast-growing business, you will have the opportunity to influence the direction of the Consulting group and take on varied projects and roles across the organization.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are passionate about improving the way organisations work.
- Have experience of operational improvement projects and an understanding of how to deliver change in complex or change-resistant environments.
- Have a good understanding of project management practices and how to pragmatically employ these are a variety of different situations.
- Have a client focused and would like to experience varied work across a range of demanding blue-chip clients.
- 3+ years’ experience of supporting and leading elements of operational improvement projects involving changes to process, technology and resourcing.
- Experience in fast-paced working environments with responsibility for delivering to demanding internal or external clients.
- Prior experience with a consulting firm.
- Experience of Legal Project Management.
- Large law department or law firm experience.
- Working knowledge of core legal practice areas within a law firm/ legal department.
- Experience in process mapping and improvement.
- Driven to improve with a high level of personal accountability for your work.
- Comfortable interacting with varied stakeholders at all levels in complex professional services environments.
- Flexible in your approach and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Pragmatic and creative - able to quickly develop practical solutions to challenging problems.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight or as part of a large, complex and diverse team.
- Resilient and resourceful, committed to meeting deadlines even when presented with unexpected challenges.
- A good communicator with great interpersonal skills and a keen sense of how to modify your style and approach to get the most out of people at all levels and in different situations.
- Good level of expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- MS Project or similar project management software.
- MS Visio or similar process mapping software.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with law firm technologies.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- PMP, APMP or similar.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt+.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.