Using flexible teams of senior in-house lawyers, we drive efficiency and supercharge quality. The best people in the right positions. The right career move for senior lawyers looking for greater freedom and work that matters. Great results, reduced costs, time saved and a new way of thinking.
Halebury’s senior lawyers drive positive change through agility and vigour, experience and expertise. They have the opportunity to use their skills to achieve more and work with a greater variety of clients.
Independent but in-house, regular but flexible, ambitious and fulfilled. We can provide you with the work you really want to do, when you want to do it and with the clients you want to work with.
We’re not an agency or a traditional law firm. We’re Halebury.
We are able to offer our team exciting projects with a wide range of clients from starts up to FTSE 250 companies. The roles and projects vary greatly and may be full time or part time, on site or off site, ad hoc or for fixed term periods. The Halebury HQ team will work closely to determine your preferred way of working and match you up with the most suitable client requests.
We are keen to hear from lawyers with the following experience:
- 10+ PQE
- Corporate or commercial experience
- Preferably a private practice background followed by in-house experience
- We will consider individuals from a wide range of sectors including technology, media, telecoms, FMCG, utilities and professional services.
Joining Halebury offers an exciting opportunity for the entrepreneurial individual. You will take control of your career, build your brand and develop your own long-term goals while working with interesting and high-profile clients.
Apply for Commercial Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House 7+ Years jobs in South East England