Russian Qualified Senior Corporate M&A Lawyer - Moscow, Russia
Russian Qualified Senior Associate
Our client is one of the largest, best known, and highly regarded international law firms in Moscow.
It is actively looking to hire an impressive and dedicated Senior Russian qualified Associate to join its collegiate Russian Corporate Department.
Your profile as a lawyer should be as follows:
- From 6 + years' of professional legal experience
- All (or most) of career to date spent as an Associate at an ILF or top Russian law firm
- Must be ready to lead complex M&A transactions, e.g. interact directly with clients, participate in negotiations, instruct and supervise a more junior team of lawyers
- Extensive experience with both Russian law and English law governed M&A transactions
- Sophisticated level of drafting skills in both Russian and English
- Good team playing skills.
On offer is a challenging and varied transactional workload in a meritocractic work place where hard work is recognised and rewarded. You will have the opportunity to lead a transactional team, advance your career and earn a highly competitive level of salary.
Turner Marke is a niche legal recruitment consultancy, which focuses exclusively on legal recruitment assignments involving the Commonwealth of Independent States region. For the past ten years, we have been actively involved in placing over 100 lawyers amongst the top employers in Moscow, Russia.
With many years of specialist C.I.S. legal recruitment expertise, we are uniquely well placed to advise on current recruitment trends and legal vacancies in the region. Our remit covers all legal positions, from Junior Associate to Partner level and General Counsel appointments, both in private practice and in-house.
Apply for Russian Qualified Senior Corporate M&A Lawyer - Moscow, Russia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly