Contentious Construction Solicitor
Are you Construction (Disputes) Solicitor interested in working for a stand out practice in Bristol, that also has a strong reputation in London, giving them an enviable client base as they punch above their weight and do very well competing with the bigger firms.
This firm has a proud history of acting for clients around the world.
They have built an international practice that provides clients with a first class service, wherever they are.
This has attracted several heavy hitting lawyers, giving the firm a real edge.
This firm are looking for a Construction Disputes Solicitor 5+ years PQE (Ideally, though more junior candidates will also be considered) to join their impressive team in Bristol, Somerset.
The ideal candidate would have experience in areas including the following (although the firm doesn't necessarily require you to have experience in all of these areas):
- Acting and advising in respect of claims against construction professionals such as engineers, architects, surveyors and Design & Build contractors
- Preparing correspondence pursuant to the Pre-Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes
- Litigation in the Courts of England & Wales and/or domestic or international Arbitration
- ADR, including negotiation and mediation
- Advising professional clients and their insurers on case strategy and claim and cost reserves
- Instructing liability and quantum experts and Counsel
This is an excellent opportunity for a Construction Disputes Solicitor 6+ years PQE to join this ambitious, growing firm based in Bristol, Somerset.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation