Securitisation / Structured Finance Lawyer - Leading Investment Bank
A market leading global Investment Bank is looking for a 3PQE+ Structured Finance / Securitisation Lawyer to join their Legal team.
Working as part of a dedicated team of structured finance lawyers, you will be assisting the business on a range of bespoke and interesting transactions.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice and support to the securitization / structured finance business on a variety of transactions such as ABS, RMBS, CMBS, CLOs, covered bonds and many others etc.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documentation associated with the bespoke transactions you advise on;
- Providing advice on the regulatory change projects firm wide and in relation to the products above;
- Managing and liaising with external counsel when required.
- The ideal candidate will be a 3PQE+ Structured Finance / Securitisation Lawyer with experience gained in either private practice or in-house
- Exposure to financial services regulation will be a plus for this role
*Please note that candidates with equivalent experience will be considered for the position
Apply for Securitisation / Structured Finance Lawyer - Leading Investment Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly